We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Checking in

Its been a busy stressful week -- sometimes life just simply takes over. Its been a mixed bag on the eating front. A good day here and a bad day there. My downfall this week happened to be rice krispie treats -- yummy! On a good note, my workouts have been fairly consistent. I ran 3 miles on Sunday, 7.75 mile bike monday, 4 mile run on Wed and 12 mile bike ride today. I feel pretty good about that. Thats the most consistent workout routine that Ive done in awhile. The 4 mile run felt fabulous. I havent run that far in a couple of months and I wasnt sure what the result would be. I really wasnt sore at all! So im encouraged that I can get back into a longer distance routine soon. My weight really isnt going anywhere. Im a bit discouarged by the plateau. Although I havent been consistent either, so thats likely it. Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment