We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blah, Blah, weigh in day and the slippery slope

My weigh in wasnt good this week. I overate on two of the weekend days and overate on my husbands birthday wednesday -- so I half expected it. I was up .9 from last Friday -- all in all not bad. Its just not where I wanted to be. The later half of the week has been harder to get workouts in and my mood is reflecting that. Thus the blah, blah, blah. Its been rainy and gloomy and more basement woes as well. I started out eating okay today. Even though i didnt feel like eating the right snacks or meals. Then I had a hot dog for lunch, still not bad as I only had one. Then the slide started, next was a nap instead of a workout. Then a strawberry shortcake swirl instead of a yogurt. Then supper was leftovers. I chose shepards pie with extra cheese -- anyone else think Im trying to uplift my mood with food???? Sigh. I just feel sorta stuck at this weight. Stuck with workouts and bad habits that are hard to beat back. Im trying to remember tommorrow is a new day with new chances to make the right choices. Thats all for now Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment