We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Girl!

I behaved myself quite outstandingly at the happy hour last night.  I had my French martini, which I don't know how it's possible, but the WW calculator adds up to 0 Points.  But I only had that one and drank water.  For snacks, I ate off the hummus plate and had half a piece of deep fried fish.  No french fries!  They were tempting, but I knew that if I started eating it would be hard to stop at just a couple.  When I went home, I didn't eat anything more.  I even had Points left over, which is nice since I am not sure if I am eating out tonight with my boyfriend, so it gives me some wiggle room if we do.  When I weighed in this morning on the Wii, I was back down to Saturday's weight, so that was encouraging!

I didn't work out last night, although I tried to rationalize it with the fact on Sunday I swam double what I generally do so it was kinda like two workouts.  Tonight I have off.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get something in.  I probably should run, but the weather has been crappy and I don't enjoy running on the treadmill.  Walking random inclines isn't so bad, but less satisfying than completing a run.  Maybe the ellipical then.  Hmm.  Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment