We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

I was up some this morning -- thanks to the town fish fry and a mini blizzzard last evening :) I am determined to make the rest of the weekend count, calorie wise. My husband is out with two of our boys for the day, so Ive been doing some cleaning. That helps, in terms of keeping busy. I notice the more I sit around and be lazy, the more I eat. Ive been able to keep up with my weekday routine of eating. I had hoped to get a workout in today but Im pretty tired. Time will tell on that front. Weekend workouts are more challenging for me to fit in with everyone around clamoring for my attention. I cannot wait for warmer weather. Its blustery and cold here today. Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment