We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Day is It?

Last night I realized I still need to swim once this week and I would like to run one day, with a day in between as an off night.  My first instinct was to swim today, thinking my legs might enjoy another day off from running, and run on Friday night since I always feel I shed more calories with running rather than swimming.  So, I consulted my weather app.  Rain was predicted for Friday and sun for today.  It's supposed to get to 60 degrees today even.  So, I guess it's a running day afterall!  Greenlake it is!

The Wii says I was up .2 from yesterday, which is odd since I underate yesterday and ate well.  I'm not overly worked up over it - it's not like it counts until Saturday morning 11 am.  But still I want the number to be down EVERY day!

Every Wednesday at work, we get bagels.  I've decided not to feel guilty about this caloric splurge since it's just once a week and I have the Points for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment