We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good and Bad

I was good on Friday. I had a little candy in the evening, although with some popcorn but I had calories left for it. So I was pleased to end the day on a good note. Today, hasnt been so good. I did make a good choice at breakfast. Hubby made egg bake -- oh how I love egg bake! I knew I was having pizza later in the day, so I elected to have my standard bowl of oatmeal and a little sliver of egg bake for my protien portion. I did 10 minutes of rhythm boxing in the morning. Unfortunely, I didnt have time for a more expansive workout. Why oh Why is pizza so delicious? And Why cant I be satisfied with a taste??? I had a girl scout event, in which we went bowling and had pizza. I had 4 tasty pieces!! I wonder how many calories bowling burns anyway. I came home and had my yoguart snack. Then off to another bowling event - my sons 13th birthday party. More pizza and cheese curds were involved. This is not going to be my good eating day for sure! Bowling was fun though and my son and his friends had fun. I also beat hubster 138 to 137 -woot! Now its up to me to redeem the evening. I figure I have two choices at this point:continue eating whatever I want or do a workout and try to eat sensibly. I have no idea on calorie counts right now. Im reasonably sure I am not under. Im also pretty sure that I will not be able to eat nothing from 6 pm til bedtime. I'd like to try to get a bike ride or run in. Then maybe have something light, like a yoplait light or popcorn. Ill let you know how it all goes. Megamom P.S. Way to go on the knitters weight loss!!!

2 comments: