We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Friday, March 11, 2011

My new goals for the week

I kicked butt on my goals of last week. I was able to cut my coffee consumption to 3 cups easily and really didnt have too bad of cravings for that 4th cup. So I will continue to stick with the 3 cup max but Im taking it out of the immediate goal setting. I want to really work on tracking my calories every day especially on the weekends. Thats when it tends to go into the overeating realm. So I want to reign that in. So my goal will be to track daily and stay under that 1763 calories daily, not including my exercise burn. I did run 3 times last week -- woot! As the weather warms up here in Minnesota, that should be easier to make into a regular habit. Thus Im leaving that in there and adding in one crosstraining workout. It can be a bike ride, a brisk walk, the wii fit or wii biggest loser. Tell us what you are up to, whats working for you -- we love hearing what others are doing to keep themselves healthy and fit! Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment