We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Knitter Weigh-in

I am down 2 pounds for the week, for a grand total of 4.2!  That's a great feeling! 

I nearly hit my eating goal this last week; I didn't eat vegetables in the afternoon last Saturday or yesterday (unless I can count beer as a vegetable?).  Five out of seven days isn't so bad.  I did hit my workout goal and hope to try that again, although not as an official goal.  I did drink diet soda more this week, about one a day, but it's better than drinking Mountain Dew every day, several times a day! I stuck to just drinking it on the weekend, and just once a day.  I think that's a more manageable and realistic expectation of myself, for now at least.

It's sunny today, so I might try for a run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment