We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

startpic

startpic by nickoleen
startpic a photo by nickoleen on Flickr.

This is a better start pic. Taken today. It's a little blurry since it was taken on my phone.

2 comments:

  1. You look great- so put together. It's been a while since I had to look nice during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I wish I could say that I look this put together every day. lol The office I work in is pretty casual, so I often wear jeans and a sweater.

    ReplyDelete