We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Yummy Lunch

I am at a loss for what to blog about today, but Megamom is putting the pressure on to produce.  So here I am.  :)

I made some beef stew last night for lunches this week and it was delicious.  Beef, yams, carrots, mushrooms, beef broth.  I got a lot of soup, too.  Usually a serving is about a cup, but this soup was double that.  I was looking forward to it, today, too, which helps with any temptation to go out and get something bad.

Tonight I am hoping to get a swim in.

No comments:

Post a Comment