We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On a roll and its not even buttered

I just came back from a 11.25 mile bike ride at 4:35 pace. That is 13.1 miles per hour~~! That was a great workout and its the 3rd day in a row now that I have gotten in a workout. Im loving it -- so much that I have to make a rule that I have to do a house chore before I can workout~! You know the list of things you know you have to do but really dont want to -- yeah that list. I didnt do so well on the eating front last night. I stayed up late with some of my boys and its much harder to resist snacking. The thing though that Im trying to take from this -- is that each day is new and a chance to start over. It doesnt have to propel into days of eating crap. The weight is inching off this week -- slow but steady. Im remembering the turtle as I get anxious that its not coming off faster. My husband has a birthday this week and my son next week. So that will be the challenge of finding ways to celebrate without eating myself out of house and home :) Thats all for now folks Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment