We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Weigh In Day - Megamom

Total lbs lost since last weigh in day: 1.5 Total lbs lost from high point of the week : 2.7 Culmulative lbs lost from beginning: 27.6 Pounds to lose still: 15.2 Comments: Im very pleased with today's weigh in, now if I can get the weekend eating under control. I did very well at the potluck and even though I could have with my calorie burn for the day -- I didnt eat more! I took a 12.35 mile bike ride to be ready for the potluck. Today definitely will be rest day, exercise wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment