We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

Blogger hasnt been cooperating with my post layouts -- I put line breaks in when I type it but when I post it crams it altogether. I'm still trying to figure which setting got switched on me. So in the meantime -- I guess you get to read all crammed together. This week has been great -- eating wise. My husband was out of town for two days and brought me home a small blizzard when he got back last night. I didnt eat it!!!! Earlier in the night, I probably had enough calories left that I could have had some. I had already eaten my snacks for the night and knew that more food at that point wouldnt be good. Im so proud of myself that I made that victory. Turning down a blizzard is no small feat! Yesterday, between three different times of walking -- I netted 4.5 miles of walking. Not too shabby for a rest day. Im pleased I was able to stay active and do a less intense exercise! That makes 4 days of workouts in a row. Im loving the scale these days! My 10 yr old has been struggling with after school time, so for the time being, I need to shift my exercise time. It worked well generally after school, so then I was home later in the evening when hubster was home. So now I will have to shift to early morning(blech) or later evening, after supper. Since summer supposedly(we have snow predicted for the weekend, sigh) is coming, I need to shift to morning workouts anyway. Its generally too hot in the afternoons to do intense runs. It seems as if we have lost Knitter ... I know she is out there somewhere. So everyone -- shout a call out to Knitter and tell her to check in! Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment