We are two ladies, born 14 hours apart, now living 1600 miles apart, both struggling with weight loss. The Knitter lives a fairly tech-savvy lifestyle full of apps and gadgets. Megamom lives a more rural lifestyle, full of lakes and trails. Both of us have lots of distractions: Megamom has 10 kids! The Knitter has...a very large cat. Both of us can make a long list of things that keep us from eating well and working out, but we both want to change that - with the unique tools that each of us has.

We're not competitive at all. No. Not us. At all.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weigh in 4/15/2011

Total lbs lost since last weigh in day: 2.4 Total lbs lost from high point:2.4 Culumative lbs lost : 27.8 Lbs left to go til goal weight: 15 I was very pleased with this week. I worked out 6 days in a row counting my walking day. The scale really reflected how hard I worked. It was easier to stay on track, food wise, when I saw the scale going down. :) Megamom

No comments:

Post a Comment